- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for data processing is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition to the treatment of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. «Nombre_Empresa» will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Solga Diamant
To exercise your rights, you can do it for free and at any time by contacting us at Calle Bizet, 49, attaching a copy of your ID. Protection of rights In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means: Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517 Filing a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not necessary. Updates Solga Diamant reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.